CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
For all my adult life, dealing with Burton's has been one of my best experiences. Not just for a repair shop, but any business especially dealing with Steve and Dwayne. Polite, professional and excellent car care. It was beyond my expectations!
Lisa Waldmann, 11/13/2023
Had them do work in the past. Reasonable price and timely. Recently called 1 hour before close for emergency repair and they were able to help.
Brad Hargis, 10/22/2023
I go here for a LifeSafer interlocking device. I used to go somewhere else. Burtons is quick and professional. Never have to wait super long. Because of this experience and when I need auto repairs burtons will be the first place I call.
Nicholas burhart (Nick is nickname), 10/11/2023