CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Have used Burton's three times now and I highly recommend them. They work with your schedule, they are fast, their pricing is reasonable and they do good work. Check them out.
Adam Morgan, 07/20/2021
Burton's did a phenomenal job repairing my Audi. Ricky went above and beyond to get my insurance company to replace my bumper with an OEM part, instead of an aftermarket like insurance company wanted. They matched the paint perfectly; it looks better than the original bumper! I highly recommend Burton's. Very honest people and they do amazing work. I'm definitely a customer for life. Thanks guys.
Felix Pastron, 07/17/2021
Wonderful people. They treat you like family. They do great work and you can trust the work they do.
Irene Ritter, 06/18/2021