- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Highly recommend Burton's for collision work. This is not your run of the mill chain repair shop. Burton's clearly cares about their work. Professional, great repair work, perfect paint match and very friendly to boot.
They do excellent body work and repairs
They accept cooking oil here for recycling! That's awesome
This place is 1st class from Ricky Penter to Steve Burton. These guy do way more than the above grade body shop. They always will get my business. Thanks again Steve. Rob and Jennifer pippin
Communication was clear, and the staff incredibly supportive of my need to have my side view mirror replaced. To cut down on possible covid-19 exposure, Ricky Pinter took my vehicle's information, ordered the part, had the part painted before my arrival, and had the install completed within minutes. Plus, the cost was nearly half of what the dealer offered and, best of all, no downtime.