CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My first time doing business with Burton's Collision was over 20 years ago. The same EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, EXPEDITIOUS service they performed then still remains to this very present day! Ricky is the BEST! He is a man of his WORD! He will make sure your vehicle is in the best hands! I'm so thankful for the complete staff at Burton's!!! THEY DO AN AMAZING JOB!!!
RobinJoy Brown, 05/23/2023
We trust Duane, Tom, Andrew, Stevie, and everyone at Burton's for regular maintenance, repairs, and body work for our cars. Among other things, they have rebuilt a dead engine, fixed complicated body issues, found and rebuilt an ABS module that's no longer made for that vehicle, and generally kept our cars running for reasonable prices. They always remember us and value our business. As long as they are there, so are we.
David Bower, 04/13/2023
Very Professional would definitely take my vehicle there and there shop manager very knowledgeable
Wayne Bowling, 04/03/2023