CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Decided to get my car repaired at Burton's based on my daughter in law's recommendation. The place is low profile and unassuming but boy they do a good job! They know all about cars and you get the same people all the time. A LOT less than the dealership but every bit as good. I highly recommend them!!
Vicki Tensmeyer, 12/01/2022
Great quality work done with friendly workers.
K O, 11/22/2022