Burton's Collision & Auto Repair has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cincinnati, OH.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Burton's Collision & Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Burton's Collision & Auto Repair's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Have used Burton's three times now and I highly recommend them. They work with your schedule, they are fast, their pricing is reasonable and they do good work. Check them out.
Adam Morgan, 07/20/2021
Burton's did a phenomenal job repairing my Audi. Ricky went above and beyond to get my insurance company to replace my bumper with an OEM part, instead of an aftermarket like insurance company wanted. They matched the paint perfectly; it looks better than the original bumper! I highly recommend Burton's. Very honest people and they do amazing work. I'm definitely a customer for life. Thanks guys.
Felix Pastron, 07/17/2021
Wonderful people. They treat you like family. They do great work and you can trust the work they do.
Irene Ritter, 06/18/2021