Burton's Collision & Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Cincinnati, OH.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Burton's Collision & Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Have used Burton's three times now and I highly recommend them. They work with your schedule, they are fast, their pricing is reasonable and they do good work. Check them out.
Adam Morgan, 07/20/2021
Burton's did a phenomenal job repairing my Audi. Ricky went above and beyond to get my insurance company to replace my bumper with an OEM part, instead of an aftermarket like insurance company wanted. They matched the paint perfectly; it looks better than the original bumper! I highly recommend Burton's. Very honest people and they do amazing work. I'm definitely a customer for life. Thanks guys.
Felix Pastron, 07/17/2021
Wonderful people. They treat you like family. They do great work and you can trust the work they do.
Irene Ritter, 06/18/2021